Ready for Dreamweaver

Joe

I'm just staring out with an old version (4) of dreamweaver, have no real
knowledge of html, but ready to learn and hope to have a full website up
and running tonight....'with a bit of luck.
That was just a joke btw! ;o)

Well, this dreamweaver looks pretty tough to me! I do really want to put up
a site though, so how do I start? How do I go about learning html etc., and
using dreamweaver?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Joe.

Jake G

Joe,
I would start with a website called w3schools.com. They have lots of
great walk throughs and interactive examples.

Good luck man.

-Jake G

Edwin van der Vaart

Jake said:
Joe,
I would start with a website called w3schools.com. They have lots of
great walk throughs and interactive examples.
Also
http://www.w3schools.com/css/
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/
--
Edwin van der Vaart
http://www.evandervaart.nl/ Edwin's persoonlijke web site

dorayme

"Joe said:
I'm just staring out with an old version (4) of dreamweaver, have no real
knowledge of html, but ready to learn and hope to have a full website up
and running tonight....'with a bit of luck.
That was just a joke btw! ;o)

Well, this dreamweaver looks pretty tough to me! I do really want to put up
a site though, so how do I start? How do I go about learning html etc., and
using dreamweaver?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Joe.

Try