    using dreamweaver?

    Any advice greatly appreciated.

    Joe.
    Joe, Apr 18, 2007

  2. Joe

    Jake G Guest

    Joe,
    I would start with a website called w3schools.com. They have lots of
    great walk throughs and interactive examples.

    Good luck man.

    -Jake G

    Jake G, Apr 18, 2007

  3. Jake G wrote:
    > On Apr 18, 2:56 pm, "Joe" <> wrote:
    >> I'm just staring out with an old version (4) of dreamweaver, have no real
    >> knowledge of html, but ready to learn and hope to have a full website up
    >> and running tonight....'with a bit of luck.
    >> That was just a joke btw! ;o)
    >>
    >> Well, this dreamweaver looks pretty tough to me! I do really want to put up
    >> a site though, so how do I start? How do I go about learning html etc., and
    >> using dreamweaver?
    >>
    >> Any advice greatly appreciated.

    > Joe,
    > I would start with a website called w3schools.com. They have lots of
    > great walk throughs and interactive examples.

    Also
    http://www.w3schools.com/css/
    http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart
    http://www.evandervaart.nl/ Edwin's persoonlijke web site
    Edwin van der Vaart, Apr 18, 2007
  4. Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
    > Jake G wrote:
    >> On Apr 18, 2:56 pm, "Joe" <> wrote:
    >>> I'm just staring out with an old version (4) of dreamweaver, have no
    >>> real
    >>> knowledge of html, but ready to learn and hope to have a full
    >>> website up
    >>> and running tonight....'with a bit of luck.
    >>> That was just a joke btw! ;o)
    >>>
    >>> Well, this dreamweaver looks pretty tough to me! I do really want to
    >>> put up
    >>> a site though, so how do I start? How do I go about learning html
    >>> etc., and
    >>> using dreamweaver?
    >>>
    >>> Any advice greatly appreciated.

    >> Joe,
    >> I would start with a website called w3schools.com. They have lots of
    >> great walk throughs and interactive examples.

    > Also
    > http://www.w3schools.com/css/
    > http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/

    I was forgotten to mention
    http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/html/
    Edwin van der Vaart, Apr 18, 2007
  5. Joe

    dorayme Guest

    In article <qRtVh.44754$>,
    "Joe" <> wrote:

    > I'm just staring out with an old version (4) of dreamweaver, have no real
    > knowledge of html, but ready to learn and hope to have a full website up
    > and running tonight....'with a bit of luck.
    > That was just a joke btw! ;o)
    >
    > Well, this dreamweaver looks pretty tough to me! I do really want to put up
    > a site though, so how do I start? How do I go about learning html etc., and
    > using dreamweaver?
    >
    > Any advice greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Joe.

    Try