    Thanks for your patience!

    Yours,

    tom

    Tom Copeland, May 11, 2005

  2. Tom Copeland

    Tom Copeland Guest

    On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 09:38 -0400, Tom Copeland wrote:
    > Hello all -
    >
    > RubyForge will be down for an hour or so tomorrow morning (Thu May 12
    > 1300-1400 UTC) for a GForge upgrade. CVS, mailing lists, and all
    > project virtual hosts will be unaffected - only the main site will be
    > down.
    >
    > Thanks for your patience!

    RubyForge is back online and is running a newer version of GForge:

    http://rubyforge.org/

    Note especially the new, funky charts!

    http://rubyforge.org/project/stats/?group_id=167

    Pls report bugs and whatnot on the support project:

    http://rubyforge.org/projects/support/

    Thanks,

    Tom

    Tom Copeland, May 12, 2005

  3. On 12/05/05, Tom Copeland <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 09:38 -0400, Tom Copeland wrote:
    > > Hello all -
    > >
    > > RubyForge will be down for an hour or so tomorrow morning (Thu May 12
    > > 1300-1400 UTC) for a GForge upgrade. CVS, mailing lists, and all
    > > project virtual hosts will be unaffected - only the main site will be
    > > down.
    > >
    > > Thanks for your patience!

    >=20
    > RubyForge is back online and is running a newer version of GForge:
    >=20
    > http://rubyforge.org/
    >=20
    > Note especially the new, funky charts!
    >=20
    > http://rubyforge.org/project/stats/?group_id=3D167
    >=20
    > Pls report bugs and whatnot on the support project:
    >=20
    > http://rubyforge.org/projects/support/
    >=20
    > Thanks,
    >=20
    > Tom
    >=20
    >=20

    Thank you Tom. Though the x-axis of the charts is unreadable and I
    don't know what Trk Open / Trk Close is. Maybe this text should be
    expanded a little bit more. (There is enough space available).

    best regards,

    Brian

    --=20
    http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/

    Brian Schröder, May 12, 2005
  4. Tom Copeland

    Tom Copeland Guest

    Tom Copeland, May 12, 2005
  5. On 12/05/05, Tom Copeland <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 00:31 +0900, Brian Schr=F6der wrote:
    > > On 12/05/05, Tom Copeland <> wrote:
    > > > Note especially the new, funky charts!
    > > >
    > > > http://rubyforge.org/project/stats/?group_id=3D167

    > > Thank you Tom. Though the x-axis of the charts is unreadable and I
    > > don't know what Trk Open / Trk Close is. Maybe this text should be
    > > expanded a little bit more. (There is enough space available).

    >=20
    > Fixed!
    >=20
    > http://rubyforge.org/project/stats/?group_id=3D167
    >=20
    > Thanks,
    >=20
    > Tom
    >=20
    >=20

    That was fast!

    but the x-axis remains unreadable. (Or is it just japanese... ;-)

    Brian Schröder, May 12, 2005
  6. Tom Copeland

    Jim Weirich Guest

    Brian Schröder said:

    > That was fast!
    >
    > but the x-axis remains unreadable. (Or is it just japanese... ;-)

    Change the time period to be something less than two years. Change the
    update frequency to weekly or monthtly. The X axis becomes much nicer
    under those conditions.

    --
    -- Jim Weirich http://onestepback.org

    Jim Weirich, May 12, 2005
  7. Tom Copeland

    Tom Copeland Guest

    On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 00:52 +0900, Brian Schröder wrote:
    > but the x-axis remains unreadable. (Or is it just japanese... ;-)

    True, yup, I'll have to work on that a bit... I'll need to figure out
    how to get JPGraph to limit the number of labels. Can you file a bug
    for that here?

    http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=101&group_id=5&func=browse

    Thanks,

    Tom