snowvision critique

Nik Coughin

Hi,

Would like some opinions on a site I am working on.

I have already posted a critique request to alt.html.critique, I was going
to crosspost to here as well, but I forgot (doh) -- the posting is in
alt.html.critique with the subject line "Critique, snowvision"

Rather than multipost, I thought I would just point at the other post so
anyone who feels that way inclined can reply in the proper place:

If the news prefix is a bad idea:
[email protected]

Google News link:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group...d5eab2ec70f/17879ef0852b21dc#17879ef0852b21dc

Tinyurl of above:

http://tinyurl.com/4obc4

--
"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million
typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!" - Blair Houghton