Starting VS2005 in debug mode

jack

Hi all.

Im trying to run the Asp.Net page but unable to do so. im using dotnet
2.0

before running im getting the below error.
"Unable to start debugging on the web server. The COM+ registry
database detected a system error."

Were as when im trying to run the by Start Without Debugging Ctrl+F5
my application runs.

I know this is one of the common error of configuration.

Please help.