    html documents used on the web in past years with no such problem and the same links appeared whenever I
    brought up an image by clicking on its document. Double clicking on the image only to bring it up presented
    no problem. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. Bud
    Bud Paulson, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Bud Paulson

    brucie Guest

    In post <3f7f4383$0$3746$>
    Bud Paulson said...

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/l_vajzovic/tom/web/frames.html
    http://www.karlcore.com/articles/article.php?id=2
    http://david.us-lot.org/www/frames/

    > I began getting a little strip with four tiny icons

    thats an image toolbar introduced with IE6 and displays on hover if an
    image is larger than the size of 130x130px although both authors and
    users can change that size. mistakenly authors can also suggest it be
    disabled.

    please fix your word wrap to something around 70 characters.

    --
    05/October/2003 08:35:26 am
    brucie, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Bud Paulson

    Bud Paulson Guest

    Thanks, Brucie. Guess I'll get away from frames entirely but for
    now how do I get rid of the image toolbar I now have? Do you
    have any idea of how I might have gotten it on there in the
    first place and what to avoid doing in the future? Thanks for
    the reminder on word wrap too. Bud
    Bud Paulson, Oct 5, 2003
  4. Bud Paulson

    brucie Guest

    In post <3f7f8d66$0$1100$>
    Bud Paulson said...

    > now how do I get rid of the image toolbar I now have?

    tools>internet options>advanced>multimedia>[]enable image toolbar

    > Do you have any idea of how I might have gotten it on there in the first
    > place

    it was enabled

    > and what to avoid doing in the future?

    don't enable it

    --
    05/October/2003 01:54:25 pm
    brucie, Oct 5, 2003
  5. Bud Paulson

    Richard Guest

    Bud wrote:

    > Thanks, Brucie. Guess I'll get away from frames entirely but for
    > now how do I get rid of the image toolbar I now have? Do you
    > have any idea of how I might have gotten it on there in the
    > first place and what to avoid doing in the future? Thanks for
    > the reminder on word wrap too. Bud

    With IE open, tools/internet options/advanced.
    scroll down to multimedia. Uncheck "enable image toolbar", restart.
    Richard, Oct 5, 2003
  6. Bud Paulson

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Sometime around Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:56:45 +1000, brucie is reported to have
    stated:

    > In post <3f7f8d66$0$1100$>
    > Bud Paulson said...
    >
    >> now how do I get rid of the image toolbar I now have?
    >> and what to avoid doing in the future?

    > don't enable it

    Or use a decent browser. :)

    --