TreeView

Peter Rilling

I don't think they are deprecated (until the new controls in .NET 2.0 are
released) but these controls were NEVER supported.

Chris Kennedy

Microsoft released some free asp.net controls recently - treeview, tabstrip.
I can't remeber where to get them from. Can anyone help. Chris.

Chris Kennedy

Does 2.0 have the tabstrip and toolbar. Also some of the examples I saw (but
can't remember where) looked so much like XP OS controls. Any ideas where to
the get the images etc to get that kind of look and feel?