urgent requirement for Oracle Configurator - 6months-direct client-Germantown, Maryland

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Apr 24, 2008.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi ,

    We are having an urgent opening for Oracle Configurator with our
    direct client in Germantown, Maryland.

    If you have any matching profile, please send us the resume at
    along with your asking rate and candidate’s
    current location.

    Oracle Configurator

    Project will be 6 months+ extension.
    Location in Germantown, Maryland.

    Job Description:

    We are looking for an Oracle 11.5.10 configurator resource.

    Ideally would like to be a senior person who can work on
    Configuration for Quotation modules (guided selling) and Operations
    modules in Oracle.

    Thanks
    Swati

    prachi, Apr 24, 2008