VWD 2005 Express: "copy web site" creates multiple publishform (2.0)

sck10

Hello

I am using Visual Web Developer 2005 Express. Whenever I use the "copy web
site" function, it creates a "publishform" button on my task bar that
doesn't go away. So if I publish 3 different times, it creates 3
"publishform" buttons. Do I need to re-install the application?

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Sck10,

welcome to ASPNET newsgroup.
As for the Copy WebSite function of VWD 2005 Express, it just act as a FTP
client which help upload or manage the files on webserver.... and so far I
haven't found any reference on "publishform" button, is it always occuring
after you installed the VWD express on your machine? If so, I'm afraid
there could have been something incorrectly installed for VWD...

Thanks,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security