    If we cannot find any tools that do this we will develop our own using
    XSLT.

    , Dec 15, 2004

  2. Il Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:50:09 -0800, carl.stottlemyer ha scritto:

    > Does anyone have any thoughts on this line of thought and/or know of
    > any tools that generate a logically equivalent C, Java, idl, RMI of a
    > WSDL document. It is important that the generated files not have any
    > reference to the actual transport in them. For example when I generate
    > a Java interface we don't want any reference to SOAP.

    Hi Carl,
    I don't know if this is your case, but as long as Java is concerned,
    there's the "WSDL2Java" emitter by Axis* which translates a wsdl file into
    a (custom-chosen) package that contains those "logically equivalent"
    classes.

    There's also a C++ port of Axis, but I don't use it.

    I hope this helps, sorry for my poor english.

    Guido Spadotto

    *: http://ws.apache.org/axis/

    Guido Spadotto, Dec 16, 2004