2005 Crystal Reports vs Reporting Services

Roy

Hey all,
This came up in a meeting and I can't find any firm answers online, so
I figured I'd come to you. :) Essentially, what's the difference
between VS 2005 Crystal Reports and SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services?
Does one have any benefits over the other? Is anyone aware of
comparison sites?

TIA

Rad [Visual C# MVP]