A book on NetBeans

Joined
Sep 5, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Is there any book or video tutorial about building GUI applications in NetBeans, based on example, e.g. the writer explains how to write some typical real (complex) application throughout the book, from ground up and explains (in short) everything he is doing. I learned the basic java language, but don't know anything about using netbeans and building GUIs. I have built GUIs in visual basic for years however, it's not a new field for me, so I figure out that I could learn large part of NetBeans pretty quickly just by looking at someone programming something real. So, is there a tutorial or book based on this approach, and not by systematic learning approach?

Thanks!