A horizontal scroll bar with IE!

vincent.marguerit

Hi,

I am making some test of a page using IE, and only with IE, a
horizontal scroll bar appears when there is a vertical scroll bar
inside an iframe:

This is the page:
http://boxfly.free.fr/test/test_iframe/index.html

The first iframe has a horizontal scroll bar but not the second one.
The difference betweens these 2 frames is the size of the content. As
soon as there is a vertical scroll bar, a horizontal scroll bar
appears. I don't see why at all.

In the code of the iframes there is:

..form-line-header-grey {
margin: 0; padding: 0; width: 100%; height: 49px;
background-color: #cccccc;
border-top: 1px solid #a5a5a5; border-bottom: 1px solid #a5a5a5;
}

..form-line-header-white {
margin: 0; padding: 0; width: 100%; height: 49px;
background-color: #f8f8f8;
}

Width are set at 100%, not at 105% ! I don't understand why a
horizontal scroll bar appears.

Iframe files are:
http://boxfly.free.fr/test/test_ifra...es/iframe.html
http://boxfly.free.fr/test/test_ifra...ase_iframe.css

If you have any idea, that would be great, I don't know what to do...

Thanks,
Vincent.

PS: I've tried this style in the body, but the result is the same: