admin site

George

Hello All!

Happy Holydays!

I am developing an Admin site that will have all of the links to all of the
servers, routers and other crucial things. I have a every day routine to
check all of the event viewer logs, space on the servers and things like
that. Now this is becoming a pain when you have more than few servers. It
would take me hours.
Now, I have seen someone developed some kind of code to display server
alerts, errors and events on the webpage. Is there a way for me to extend my
Admin site and develop a page where all of the errors in logs will be
showing up and all of the disk info for every server will be showing up too?
Lets say, have one page for each server or have page for disk space and have
total, used and available space for every server and every disk or array.
Than, have other page for events only.

Please let me know how to do this or how it is supposed to be done as my
routine is just pain every day.

Best regards, George

P.S. Please reply to group as I am posting this question to mere than one
group.