AJAX ContentTemplate in Design view using VS2008 w/master pages

JM_newsgroups

Hello,

My ContentTemplate inside the update panel insists on rendering as a
small box. All the controls I place in it wrap, and I cannot get a
sense of the page layout that way. The page looks OK when I open it
with a browser. I think it has something to do with a DIV. I've set
all the DIVs I can find to width:100%, but I still have the small
ContentTemplate box. I was able to click and drag the box once to
expand it, but that's not the right approach. I would appreciate any
help. I'm getting a bit tired of Visual Studio design view. It can't
seem to handle images and CSS properly, and master pages seem to
complicate this even more. Thanks, JM.