April.

Date: Monday, 14th April, 2008
Time: 6:30 for the talks, 8:00pm (ish) for the pub
Location: 1 Sekforde Street[1] for the talks, The Crown Tavern[2] for the
pub
Closest tube: Farringdon

Agenda:

It's a show'n'tell meeting with some of our members spending between 5 and
10 minutes showing off and talking about ruby code they've written, be it
gems, rails plugins, rake tasks, nice use of other libraries or just .irbrc
hacks. Whatever they're showing off, expect the talks to be code heavy and
to highlight the good ruby stuff being produced by LRUG members.

Confirmed show'n'tellers so far are:

* James Adam - soup and vanilla-rb
* Daniel Lucraft - rak
* Alex MacCaw - juggernaut
* Rob McKinnon - morph
* Sean O'Halpin - doodle
* Dan Webb - "Fiddling with god" (perhaps with a starling)

There may be more on the night. Speaking of which, If you want to
participate get in touch with me directly, or get on the lrug.org mailing
list[3]. More details (including links to the stuff our confirmed speakers
are showing off) can be found on the LRUG website[4].

*REGISTRATION*
As ever, it's important that if you are planning on coming you let our
hosts, Skills Matter, know about it by registering on their website [5].
It's better if you can register early so they have a chance to move the
venue if numbers dictate it.

See you there,

Murray,

[1]