[ANN] RubyConf 2004 sessions available (audio/mp3)

Gavin Kistner

Now that I've completed the download, is there anything I can do
BitTorrent-wise to contribute to others' downloads?

Simply leaving it running should allow others in need to find you and
let your upstream help out their overall download speed.

gabriele renzi

Gavin Sinclair ha scritto:
Now that I've completed the download, is there anything I can do
BitTorrent-wise to contribute to others' downloads?

leaving bt open should let you continue uploading, so just sit down :)

Randy W. Sims

Richard said:
All,

We have made the .mp3 files (64kbs...downsampled from 192kbs) available of
the sessions of the 2004 Ruby Conference.

Thanks for making this available. This is great stuff (what I've
listened to so far). I just feel a little guilty for enjoying the fruits
others labored and payed for.

Randy.