    Please visit us at http://www.dreamweaverclub.com
    Registration is free
    Helping Dreamweaver users since 1999

    Mike, May 29, 2004

  2. Mike

    Hywel Guest

    If it's a forum for CSS, why does the hhome page use the "HOMEFEATURE"
    ID more than once?

    Hywel, May 29, 2004

  3. Mike

    Little Dave Guest

    Little Dave, May 31, 2004
  4. Mike

    Hywel Guest

    Are you talking to me? There's nothing wrong with cross-posting if the
    groups to which the cross-post is made are appropriate. Obviously the
    OP figured that they are. .Multi-posting is bad, however.

    Hywel, May 31, 2004