[Announce] New custom version of SOAP::WSDL released

giovans

Hi all,
I'm not sure if this is the correct place for making
this announce, so please forgive me if I'm out of place.

The SOAP::WSDL page on CPAN appears to be freezed, so I have
released my personal custom version of the module, with some
bug fixed and some feature added.

I'm working on my own at a Custom version of the module, with some
bugfix and feature added.

Some of the changes I have done:

June 2006
- added an overloading support based on the unique name of the input message
of the call.
- added a light support to the sympletypes, now are tolerated. But the
restrictions aren't checked, That is a work for the server, I suppose.
- added a light support to the imported namespaces in the types section.
- added the support for the multiple SOAP bindings. Now you can tell the
SOAP binding which has to be used.
- the method will use his own soapAction if defined
- the method will use his own namespace if defined
- some other code cleaning

So, if the standard module is troubling you with strange error, please feel
free to try mine.

http://giovannisfois.ig3.net/articoli/wsdl.html

Thanks for the attention, have a nice day.

Giovanni

giovans(at)users.sourceforge.net