Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email me.

dorayme

Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email
me.

What do you think this is? A market? A place where people gather
to trade things?

I would have you know this is a place for higher things, abstract
things, things of the mind, crazy things like floating a number
of things left without them overlaying each other. Try that in a
market, Pal!

But having said that, how good a trader are you? I might have
something for you.... but first you need to tell me the solution
to:

http://dorayme.150m.com/binHassad/youngTrader.html

Blinky the Shark

dorayme said:
What do you think this is? A market? A place where people gather to trade
things?

I would have you know this is a place for higher things, abstract things,
things of the mind, crazy things like floating a number of things left
without them overlaying each other. Try that in a market, Pal!

In other words: a place for the bizarre but not a place for the bazaar.

Neredbojias

dorayme said:
What do you think this is? A market? A place where people gather
to trade things?

I would have you know this is a place for higher things, abstract
things, things of the mind, crazy things like floating a number
of things left without them overlaying each other. Try that in a
market, Pal!

But having said that, how good a trader are you? I might have
something for you.... but first you need to tell me the solution
to:

http://dorayme.150m.com/binHassad/youngTrader.html

The "2" relates to the 30 Dumar originally was paid. He actually kept
27 - giving back 3 from the 30 he originally received. Do Australians
have trouble with math?

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
The "2" relates to the 30 Dumar originally was paid. He actually kept
27 - giving back 3 from the 30 he originally received. Do Australians
have trouble with math?

A few things about this Boji: there are no Dumars in the problem faced
by the young trader, it is "maths", not "math", what have Australians
got to do with it?, what "2" are you talking about?, why is it
important?, do you like the new style of punctuation here?, and it is
no use looking at what happened in another way, the young trader
already did this and got into trouble, you are supposed to say why his
way of looking at it is wrong, I can't give more than 2 out of 10 for
this old boy and _this_ "2" only because you have had to absorb a
strange culture all the way from a perfectly cool and nice place in
Europe. Ever thought of going back, you could visit Luigi, he is with
the neighbours...

--
dorayme

(I am out of town temporarily for tonight and am using Google, not sure
at all the effect of all this, is Blinky reading this or not, he is
dead set against Google I gather?)

Neredbojias

A few things about this Boji: there are no Dumars in the problem faced
by the young trader,

Ahh, Dumar _is_ the young trader. In fact, he originally had 2 names
but they were both the same so he dropped the second one.
it is "maths", not "math",

Perhaps you are thinking of "baths"?
what have Australians got to do with it,

I relate them to bemusing things.
what "2" are you talking about?,

Yes, I didn't explain that very well. The "2" was a "mindslip",
actually the excess shikels Dumar had over the "fair" price of 25
shikels. It didn't really relate to the real math(s) problem at all,
but D. didn't want to be considered a "shikel gruber"... :)

why is it
important?,

It wasn't important to me.
do you like the new style of punctuation here?,

No, it sucks.
and it is
no use looking at what happened in another way, the young trader
already did this and got into trouble, you are supposed to say why his
way of looking at it is wrong,

The "why" is obvious: an error in logic. The problem really has very
little to do with math(s) at all.
I can't give more than 2 out of 10 for
this old boy and _this_ "2" only because you have had to absorb a
strange culture all the way from a perfectly cool and nice place in
Europe. Ever thought of going back, you could visit Luigi, he is with
the neighbours...

I'd probably get beat up by a bunch of Germans on my way through Prussia.

Tsk tsk.
(I am out of town temporarily for tonight and am using Google, not sure
at all the effect of all this, is Blinky reading this or not, he is
dead set against Google I gather?)

I think he killfiles all Google messages but when you're raised in a
fishbowl...

dorayme

(I am out of town temporarily for tonight and am using Google, not sure
at all the effect of all this, is Blinky reading this or not, he is
dead set against Google I gather?)

I think he killfiles all Google messages but when you're raised in a
fishbowl...[/QUOTE]

Well, when I am out of town, I will just have to talk to old
Blinky Bill through you. You know what I said about trimming your
quotes? Don't for my occasional Google message. My minders say it
is very very important that Blinky does not miss a single word of
mine... (Look it is very complicated and a bit hush, hush, old
boy, you see... apparently there are coded messages in my output,
just for Agent Blinky, (Martian stuff, don't worry about it...
gosh, I hope I haven't said too much...)

Neredbojias

dorayme said:
I think he killfiles all Google messages but when you're raised in a
fishbowl...

Well, when I am out of town, I will just have to talk to old
Blinky Bill through you. You know what I said about trimming your
quotes? Don't for my occasional Google message. My minders say it
is very very important that Blinky does not miss a single word of
mine... (Look it is very complicated and a bit hush, hush, old
boy, you see... apparently there are coded messages in my output,
just for Agent Blinky, (Martian stuff, don't worry about it...
gosh, I hope I haven't said too much...)[/QUOTE]

If you're really a Martian, tell me the names of your moons.
(-The ones in the sky.)