    fine on IE5.0(in Mac OS) , please give their valuable comments

    Thanks and Regards,
    Amit Samniwala

    dreamamit2001, Oct 12, 2006

  2. dreamamit2001

    Mark Rae Guest

    How many more times are you going to ask this question...?

    Mark Rae, Oct 12, 2006

  3. Usage share of IE 5 on the Mac is now very small, and the browser is no
    longer supported by Microsoft. You should consider why you application
    needs to support it.

    Chris Fulstow, Oct 12, 2006
  4. Hi,

    Please tell me are the features of ASP.NET2.0 ( Controls, Menubar,
    Validations,Object Data Souce Controls, Treeview Control) supported in
    Firefox web browser in Mac OS?

    What are the features I should not use from ASP.NET2.0 rich set of
    controls( Menubar, Validations, Object Data Source Control, Treeview
    Control) except Activex control and Client side VbScript, so that It
    will be compatible with Firefox web browser in Mac OS?

    Is the use of Atlas2 is supported on Firefox Web Browser?

    Thanks and Regards,
    Amit

    dreamamit2001, Oct 12, 2006
  5. Yes, Atlas (ASP.NET AJAX) has good Firefox support.

    Chris Fulstow, Oct 12, 2006