asp qestion

Nicole

We have completed a clean install of Microsoft Server 2003
on our Web Server and are using frontpage 2002 for our web
site. After publishing our web site all the pages work
with an exception to following page:
www.dgf.k12.mn.us/contactus.asp

this is the message that appear on the web page
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

do we have to create a new asp file? or
do we have to change a security setting on the web server
itself?

Thank you for your help with the above issue.

Nicole

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

Nicole said:
We have completed a clean install of Microsoft Server 2003
on our Web Server and are using frontpage 2002 for our web
site. After publishing our web site all the pages work
with an exception to following page:
www.dgf.k12.mn.us/contactus.asp

this is the message that appear on the web page
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

do we have to create a new asp file? or
do we have to change a security setting on the web server
itself?

Is that your only ASP?
Have you enabled ASP in the web server extensions?

Dan Brussee

We have completed a clean install of Microsoft Server 2003
on our Web Server and are using frontpage 2002 for our web
site. After publishing our web site all the pages work
with an exception to following page:
www.dgf.k12.mn.us/contactus.asp

this is the message that appear on the web page
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

do we have to create a new asp file? or
do we have to change a security setting on the web server
itself?

I took a look at your web site and noticed that your file is named

contact%20us.asp

There is a space in the file name. Personally, I would remove the
space in the file name, but it is up to you I guess.