ASP to ASP.NET Error 80070005 (JScript.NET)

NvrBst

Hello. I have a ASP webpage that I'm converting to ASP.NET. The ASP
is writen with <%@ Language=JScript %>.

I'm having a problem with the 'var oTestObject =
Server.CreateObject("Test.class");' The page just shows up as pure
white with the following message.

-------------
Error: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID
{xxx1} failed due to the following error: 80070005.5022Retrieving the
COM class factory for component with CLSID {xxx1} failed due to the
following error: 80070005.
-------------

It looks like the ASPNET user doesn't have access, however, I searched
the registry for "xxx1" and found the entry.

LocalServer32: C:\Program Files\X\TestU.exe
ProgID: Test.class.1
TypeLib: xxx2

I then run DCOMCNFG, and find the "TestU" (with Application ID xxx2)
under "DCOM Config". I right click > Properties > Security" and add
"ASPNET" on "Location: MyComName".

It adds the "ASP.NET Machine Account (MyComName:ASPNET)" and I grant
it Allow for all 4 options.

I repate that for "Launch and Activation Permissions" "Access
Permissions" and "Configuration Permissions" then save. I still get
the exact same error when reloading the .aspx file. I also tried
restarting.

This may be a newbie question but is there a special step to get my
COM object working for ASPNET (using JScript.NET). It works 100% in
normal ASP.

Thanks
NB

[...]

Ahh. To get it working I had to remove the "Internet Guest Account"
and then Add the ASPNET Account, and restart the computer. On another
computer (where manually moving/adding -> restarting didn't work) I
had to unregister the COM object completly and re-add it. Then added
the ASPNET permissions and it worked.

NB