aspx page not displaying until move moved on page

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by agricfowl, Nov 27, 2006.

  1. agricfowl

    agricfowl Guest

    Hello,

    I have a web application written in asp, which l have recently updated
    by adding pages written in aspx to it. The start up page of the
    application is in asp (index.asp). This page not nothing except
    redirect the user to another page within in aspx (index.aspx).

    When the user navigates away from this page to other pages and tries to
    return to index.aspx using the back button in Internet Explorer, the
    url is displayed correctly but the page on the screen does not change
    until the mouse is moved across the page.

    Caching is disabled on both the asp and aspx pages. I have not noticed
    this using Firefox and l am yet to find a solution. Has anyone else
    come across this before, and if so, what is the solution?

    Regards,

    Agricfowl

    agricfowl, Nov 27, 2006

  2. agricfowl

    Guest Guest

    This sounds like a browser issue to me. Try updateing your browser.

    Ciaran O'Donnell

    Guest, Nov 27, 2006

  3. agricfowl

    agricfowl Guest