Assembly resolving

Wanderer

Hi all,

who knows how to correctly make assembly resolving in
asp.net?

In WinApplications AppDomain.CurrentDomain.AssemblyResolve
event works fine, but this is not a case of asp.net. If I
use this event (I put a handler in
Global.Application_Start) it seems that either I start to
handle it too late or it doesn't come at all.

The conclusion I made that in asp.net *some* custom
assemblies are loading in advance, not by demand, that
differs from winapplications behaviour. Am I right? How to
defeat it?