bobj.crv.writeWidget({'cons':'bobj.crv.newViewer','args':{'id':'Cr

Aguilera, Alexandre

My asp.net application with crystal reports using ajaxToolkit 12.0 and with
2.0 framework began to give this problem.
Before she was running normally, but now when you load the page with the
ajaxToolkit not resolved. The error refers to the object "bobj" that was not
found. But because it was not created?