Browse web project with emulator

Jed

I am pretty new to mobile web development. I have a mobile site I built with
the MobileControls but I have no clue how to browse it with an emulator. I
have looked all over and have yet figure it out. I must be missing
something. Where do I start?

Jed

Thanks, Kapilp,

I downloaded it and I was up in running in no time. This will help, but I
thought Visual Studio came with emulators. Does anybody use them? How do
you install/run/launch them?

Thanks, again!

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi jedatu,

For VS 2003/ vs 2005, there exists some smart device projects, we can
create such project and use VS IDE's debug or run command/menu to launch
the emulators. Also, we can manually launch emulators from commandline.
Anyway, we need to install the certain smart device sdk first.

#Using the Emulator in Smart Device Projects
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dv_vstechart/html/grfusingemulatorin
smartdeviceprojects.asp?frame=true

Regards,

Steven Cheng