Bulk insert - error: Unexpected end-of-file (EOF) encountered in data file.

AB@

Hi to all,
I have a problem about a importation of a file *.csv with SQL Server,
through a bulk insert, called in a store procedure that a c# sw calls.
This is the description of the error:
-----
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException è stata individuata
Message="Bulk Insert: Unexpected end-of-file (EOF) encountered in
data file.\r\nOLE DB provider 'STREAM' reported an error. The provider
did not give any information about the error.\r\nOLE DB error trace
[OLE/DB Provider 'STREAM' IRowset::GetNextRows returned 0x80004005:
The provider did not give any information about the error.].\r\nThe
statement has been terminated."
Source=".Net SqlClient Data Provider"
ErrorCode=-2146232060
Class=16
LineNumber=1
Number=4832
Procedure=""
Server="ets3971"
State=1
StackTrace:
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException
exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException
exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject
stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior,
SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream,
BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject
stateObj)
at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds,
RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior
cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean
async)
at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String
method, DbAsyncResult result)
at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult
result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at sarbox.Default.LoadFlux_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Zarbox2.2\SoxAdmin\Default.aspx.cs:line 1509

Guest

Sounds to me like there is something wrong near the end of the .CSV file. It
could be something as simple as a missing double quote mark.
Peter

AB@

--
Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

AB@ said:
[...]
---
Th@nks to all
AB@- Nascondi testo tra virgolette -

- Mostra testo tra virgolette -

It's not this, I control. Do you have some other idea?

Th@nks
AB@