Burning the VHDL code on Virtex II pro board

Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Dear friends,

I have written a code for traffic light controller where i use 12 I/O ports. The simulation works perfectly fine but after dumping the code onto the chip my circuit does not respond. I have checked the ckt connections with a small code and it works fine.

I do not know what is the problem but if you can point out any common errors which people do.

My code has no errors or warnings.

A small test code i used ran perfectly on the chip and my designed ckt.

Rishikesh