    use Dev C++ if you advise that... is there any classes or libraries that I
    should know about.

    Thanks ina dvance.

    Adam Schroeder, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Kevin Goodsell, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Adam Schroeder

    Govindan Guest

    Your question is off-topic, but here goes.
    Whatever IDE or Operating system you are using for network programming;
    just include the library module that implements sockets etc in your library
    path.
    For eg in Windows, u must include winsock.dll in your IDE's path
    That is for each project you compile or build, the appropriate helper
    library
    must be set in the Options or Project settings for your network program.

    If not u will get compile or link errors or both.

    Govindan, Sep 12, 2003