    perl2exe utility. I am not sure what is wrong here. Any help will be
    greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    vkinger, May 31, 2007

  2. vkinger

    Bart Lateur Guest

    The reason is because the perl2exe comverter didn't include all modules.
    Some modules are loaded in a non-standard way, and the perl2exe scanner
    doesn't recognize them all. This must be the case here. There must be a
    FAQ available on their website.

    Anyway, try adding lines like

    require URI::_foreign;

    in your script, and this module will be added. Or, if it isn't found,
    try to find what module file the package is in, and require that
    instead.

    Bart Lateur, Jun 1, 2007