Class not Registered

Jijo

Hi
i am facing problem with interop dlls that we are using for the
communication to the COM PORT. we have one application that works
fine with one windows server 2003 machine. One of my dlls is using two
interop dlls( Interop.AXmscomlib.dll and interop.mscomlib.dll) while
intializing this dlls, application is throwing exception "Class not
Registered".But this application works fine in one Server 2003 machine.In all
other windows server 2003 and XP machines it is giving thesame error.
Please help me to resolve this problem. Thanks in advance..

Regards
Jijo