CMS and ECOMMERCE?

mark r

Ive been tasked with looking for an off the shelf ecommerce package
and likewise CMS solution but trawling through hotscripts.com and
aspin.com theres just way too many to review (ive got a day)

does anyone have any recommendations?

My criteria is they have to easily tie into a custom design (no bog
standard templates), CMS must 'creatively' support many levels of
content and navigation, image and file uploads and integration.
Ecommerce must support Protx, Worldpay and Paypal, must allow multiple
variations per product ie. size, colour etc, and must allow product
price to increase based on these (or not)

tho the main thing is flexability of design.

thanks

mark