    need to work through the interpreter only?

    TIA,
    Jim

    J. A. Ek, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Irmen de Jong, Dec 30, 2003

  3. J. A. Ek

    Miki Tebeka Guest

    Hello Jim,
    I you mean a true compiler that translates Python code to machine
    language then I don't think there is (although Psyco comes very
    close).

    If you want to send your code to someone who don't have Python
    installed there are several solutions (py2exe, Installer, freeze ...).
    All of them bundle the interpreter in the package they create.

    HTH.
    Miki

    Miki Tebeka, Dec 30, 2003