Computer science student

Joined
Nov 21, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I'm a student and I want more knowledge about Programming in general.
I hope also be able sometime to help others persons....And I want you to answer me and it's in that way, by sharing knowledges that we will be skilled coders

Ad

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
65
Reaction score
12
Hello and welcome! We'll be glad to help as best we can. What languages or types of programs are you interested in? Web apps, backends, GUIs, command line interfaces, etc?