    I'm 23F, and an Industrial Engineer at a company in the medical device industry. I'm considering going back for a MS in software engineering, but I know next to nothing about it as of now. Will that be a huge hindrance in me being successful in an MS program?

    Thanks in advance..

    Ashley

    AshCoyks, Sep 19, 2017

  2. AshCoyks

    Thiefcom

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2017
    Messages:
    48
    Likes Received:
    6
    How does a pacemaker work form use being able to get info without cutting a persons chest open and getting it

    Thiefcom, Sep 22, 2017

  3. AshCoyks

    asdf

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Software development is not women-friendly. "Brogrammers" are everywhere. I recommend motherhood as a profession, it will be much more satisfying than any career. After your kids are out of the house, then go into computer science.

    asdf, Sep 27, 2017