Controlling the requirement website passwords

Tor Inge Rislaa

Where do I control the requirement of my website passwords? I am using the
Web Site Administration Tool to define the roles of the users, but I can't
find a place to determine the minimum length of the password and if the
password should be strong or not. Is there a place to control this settings?

I am using Visual Studio 2005

TIRislaa

Ad

Kevin Jones

IIRC it's defined by the membership provider. Look in
machine.config[.comments] to see the default settings

Kevin

Ad

Tor Inge Rislaa

Thanks! Solved the problem

Kevin Jones said:
IIRC it's defined by the membership provider. Look in
machine.config[.comments] to see the default settings

Kevin
Where do I control the requirement of my website passwords? I am using
the Web Site Administration Tool to define the roles of the users, but I
can't find a place to determine the minimum length of the password and if
the password should be strong or not. Is there a place to control this
settings?

I am using Visual Studio 2005

TIRislaa

Top