Controls not showing up on forms

John Straumann

Hi all:

I have a form with an ASP.NET AJAX tabpanel on it, with 3 tabs. The first
tab displays just fine, but for some reason none of the controls on the 2nd
tab or 3rd tab show up at run time, although at design time they show in the
designer. I have searched through the code for Visible=false or similar
things, and I cannot find anything. I tried adding a 4th tab and adding some
controls to that, and they did not show up at run-time either.

Has anyone seen similar behavior and know how I can fix it? There are a lot
of controls on the 1st and 2nd tabs, probably 150 on tab 1 and 200 on tab 2.
Could that be causing the issue?

Thanks for any and all input.

John.