CSS Layout problem in IE

chlori

Hello

On this site the menu is completely broken on IE. The submenu and sub-
submenu appear too far to the right. In Firefox I have the effect I am
looking for.

http://arto.ch/papa

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

I used the Suckerfish Multilevel Menu Plugin for Wordpress. But I
guess this is something that can be solved purely in CSS.

Thanks for any help!

Travis Newbury

On this site the menu is completely broken on IE. The submenu and sub-
submenu appear too far to the right. In Firefox I have the effect I am
looking for.
http://arto.ch/papa
Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
I used the Suckerfish Multilevel Menu Plugin for Wordpress.

You either did not follow the instructions that came with Suckerfish,
or Suckerfish sucks. Which of these only you know for sure.