    I am kind of lost here. Can anybody give me a hint on how to solve that?

    Thank you a million for any hint,

    Merlin

    Merlin, Apr 8, 2006

  2. Without a URL to the page, any suggestions would just be a wild guess.
    The browsers all have slightly different versions of padding and
    margins. It is extremely difficult to get a pixel-perfect display across
    multiple browsers.
    Except for a few web authors who may be intrigued by your layout, nobody
    else is going to see the difference. Unless ... you place a bright red
    flashing notice on the page advising your regular visitors to "Try me in
    three different browsers!" Nobody will use more than one.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 8, 2006

  3. Merlin

    Neredbojias Guest

    Incorrect css. Use float _or_ positioning.
    Probably not without a url except to suggest that you revisit sources
    documenting proper css implimentation.

    Neredbojias, Apr 8, 2006