curses

Cecil H. Whitley

Hi,
I had done a quick read of the curses documentation for python. Upon the
second reading I found that curses is not supported on windows. I was
wondering if it would be relatively simple to use the python wrapper for
curses on unix (is there such a beast?) to wrap ncurses or the like on
windows? Optionally, are there any major obstacles to writing a python
wrapper for ncurses or any other curses-like library for windows?
Thanks,
Cecil