Debug Classic .ASP?

Waldy

Hi there,
I have spent the last three days trying to get b&st&rd Visual
Interdev debugging again but to no avail. I also have VS 2003 and 2005
installed. Should I be able to use either of those to debug .ASP projects?
I did try but the breakpoints are ignored like they are in VI.

sloan

Actually:

//quote
Previous versions of Visual Studio included support for intellisense and
debugging within classic ASP (.asp) pages.
//end quote

suggests that earlier than 2008 was possible.

But I have no idea. I haven't used asp in like ... 50 years it seems like.
(1999-2000 ??)

Waldy

I managed to get debugging working in VS2005. If you open the web site as a
project in 2005, you then have to attach to the process rather than start
the project, and the debugger will step through the code.