Deployment executing problem of aspx pages on hosting site

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Guest, Aug 10, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi All,

    I have deployed a web site to a hosting site (ix), but some really strange
    incomplete execution hassles.

    The app is Frameset based, 2 of the aspx pages for 2 of the 4 frames, don't
    render, yet when i check the "View Soiurce" the html and controls etc all
    seem to be there, .. and no errors being reported....

    Deployment took the form of FTP'ing the necessary files (aspx) and dll's and
    folders up, from an Installed version (Install from the installation project)
    on my Dev Machine, which works fine (Installs and works on another test
    machine as well )

    Question is,
    Is there something I need to do / request of the hosting site, to get the
    app to work properly, ie render the controls from these other aspx pages.

    See,
    http://71.18.117.22/ixmydealcoza/mydealmain.htm

    TIA

    Guest, Aug 10, 2006

    Guest Guest

    I Get the same result as on the Hosting site when I create a Virtual
    directory and Path it to the deployed apps folder.

    ie Some of the server controls. (labels and DropDowns and grids and data ex
    dbConns, don't render and / or work)

    So , def something to do with installation via installer vs installation of
    FTP'd files to mapped/virtual folder.

    How do I get around this?

    TIA

    Guest, Aug 10, 2006