    Unfortunately I can not contact the custom app designer, can I transfer the
    custom app to a seperate iis process?

    Thanks

    Neil, Feb 18, 2010

  2. Neil

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Hmmm ... this seems to be about ASP_.Net_
    You need to use separate application pools. Use IIS Manager to create a
    pool named DotNet1X and another named DotNet20. In the website
    properties, assign the appropriate application pool to each application.

    Bob Barrows, Feb 18, 2010

  3. Neil

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Hmmm ... this seems to be about ASP_.Net_
    You need to use separate application pools. Use IIS Manager to create a
    pool named DotNet1X and another named DotNet20. In the website
    properties, assign the appropriate application pool to each application.

    Also:
    **********canned wrong newsgroup reply****************************
    recommended practice), but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net is a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to
    a newsgroup where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest

    to help you.

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows
    **********canned wrong newsgroup reply****************************