    All the best
    Erik
    Sweden

    Erik, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Yes, my idea is come up with a more descriptive subject title

    George M Jempty, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Erik

    DU Guest

    My idea is to tell people to write descriptive, meaningful but short
    subject line so that if someone ever search in the newsgroup archives
    for some ideas on some explicitly defined subject line, then it will be
    a lot more easier for him and others as well.

    DU
    --
    Javascript and Browser bugs:

    DU, Sep 16, 2003
  4. Erik

    Ivo Guest

    Yes, like has been said before: better subject lines. I tried not to
    be pissed off immediately and loaded your page. However, you have
    disabled my contextmenu. How do you expect help if we can't even see
    your code???
    Like has been said before: anti-rightclick scripts are *not necessary*
    for people that never right-click, and are *annoying* and nothing but
    annoying for people that do. You see, I have a marvellous 'restore
    right-click' bookmarklet, that even works in frames:
    javascript:for(i=0;i<document.frames.length;i++)with(document.frames){void(document.onmousedown='return%20true');void(document.oncontextmenu='return%20true');void(document.onmouseup='return%20true');void(document.body.onmousedown='return%20true');void(document.body.oncontextmenu='return%20true');void(document.body.onmouseup='return%20true');}

    but it only works if all frames are from the same domain, which is not
    the case with your pages. That 's where I stopped. I hope you read up
    on window.open method meanwhile.
    HTH
    Ivo

    Ivo, Sep 20, 2003