Drill through in Report Viewer Control - Urgent

ArvindRavish

Hi,

I have a strange issue with the report control viewer.

I am using "Report Viewer Control" to display SSRS 2005 reports in an
ASP.NET site(aspx page) which is integrated with a sharepoint 2007(MOSS)
site.The problem is that the main report is displaying properly.But when I
drillthrough to another report from the main report,the drillthrough report
is not displayed instead I get a standard X placeholder.

But the reports are working fine in both "ReportServer" as well as in
"ReportManager" and there are no issues in passing parameters as well.

The most funniest thing is that when I call the report by clicking on the
button in the aspx page which is meant to call the report the drillthrough
report appears all of a sudden with no problem.

I have absolutely no idea as to why this problem is occuring.

Is there any workaround for problem.Is there something which I am not doing
which is to be done in order to get this working like some "configuration
settings" or "property settings" etc.

Any solution to this problem is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.