Eclipse plugin which supports Palm or Pocket Pc

gandhi.pathik

HI Friends,

i am in search of eclipese plugins + related files which supports the
Palm PC environment to the desktop client

for example..

i can create and run example of Palm or Pocket PC onto the desktop
client..
for that i need eclipse plugins which support Palm or Pocket PC +
related .exe files so that desktop client look and feel like Palm or
Pocket PC.

If any one has idea pl. give me also send me the download link if
possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Pathik s Gandhi