Empty Toolbox in Visual Studio 2005.

jphaycock

Hi

My toolbox only has the HTML tab on it. If I click on 'Show All', all
of the controls are displayed but they are greyed out. This happens
when in design view for any ASP.Net project.

I recently installed the ASP.NET Extensions but I don't know if this
is causing the problem.

Running the Repair option in the VS 2005 didn't make any difference.

Is there any way I can test that I have ASP.NET 2.0 installed properly
on my sysytem?

I'm running XP pro with SP2 and have installed VS SP1.

Cheers

John