ENV VAR addresses

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Richard said:
idiot ...
get a clue ...
clue-resistant

Richard,

I have taken the liberty of quoting some relevant verses from your
moral standard for you to study. I shall paste these from time
to time whenever you feel the need to derail a thread with your
incendiary posts and hate-driven words.

"The second is this, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no
other commandment greater than these."
-- Mark 12:28-31

"There is a saying, 'Love your friends and hate your enemies.'
But I say: Love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!
In that way you will be acting as true sons of your Father in
heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good,
and sends rain on the just and on the unjust too. If you love
only those who love you, what good is that? Even scoundrels do
that much. If you are friendly only to your friends, how are you
different from anyone else? Even the heathen do that. But you are
to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect."
-- Matthew 5:43-48

"You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth
for a tooth.' But I say to you, do not resist him who is evil;
but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other
also."
-- Matthew 5:38-39

"Then He will answer them, saying, 'Truly I say to you, to the
extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did
not do it to Me.' And these will go away into eternal punishment,
but the righteous into eternal life."
-- Matthew 25:31-46

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you,
for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."
-- Matthew 7:12

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge
others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be
measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's
eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to
your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time
there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out
of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your
brother's eye."
-- Matthew 7:1-5

Yours,
Han from China

Guest

Just remember, this applies to you to Chrisitan or not.

I prefer the KJV version. Motes and beams are much more fun than
specks and planks.

"
1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what
measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but
considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out
of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy
brother's eye. "

Guest

I have taken the liberty of quoting some relevant verses from your
moral standard for you to study. I shall paste these from time
to time whenever you feel the need to derail a thread with your
incendiary posts and hate-driven words.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge
others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be
measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's
eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to
your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time
there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out
of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your
brother's eye."
-- Matthew 7:1-5

In your case the next verse seems quite relevent:-

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your
pearls
before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again
and
rend you."