Excellent Opportunities with Merill Lynch (Singapore / Mumbai)...

Raj

Hi..
I write to you from the career desks of Fidelity IT Jobs (
http://www.fitjobs.com.), provides recruitment consulting service to
clients globally - as partners to conceptualize and fulfill people,
process and technology driven optimized business transformation. Some
of our prestigious business partners are Accenture, Iflex, Computer
Asssociates, LG CNS, SAP group, and many more...
One of our client Merill Lynch has requested us to source and fill
positions at various levels in their organization.
I have mentioned job specification at the end of the mail. If this
position appeals you then you are considering career with one of the
largest investment banks in world. So, kindly do forward me your
profile as soon as possible. Please do not forget to mention your full
name along with date of birth.
Also, feel free to forward this mail to all your friends and colleagues
who would be interested in these positions..
About Merill Lynch : - Merrill Lynch is one of the world"s leading
wealth management, capital markets and advisory companies, with offices
in 36 countries and territories and total client assets of
approximately $1.7 trillion, at the end of 2005. Merrill Lynch has
three core businesses - Global Private Client, Global Markets &
Investment Banking Group and Merrill Lynch Investment Managers -
offering a range of services for private clients, small businesses,
institutions and corporations, and financial intermediaries.
As an investment bank, it is a leading global trader and underwriter of
securities and derivatives across a broad range of asset classes and
serves as a strategic advisor to corporations, governments,
institutions and individuals worldwide.
Through Merrill Lynch Investment Managers, the company is one of the
world"s largest managers of financial assets. Firmwide, assets under
management total $544 billion at the end of 2005.
We're growing our business by helping clients grow theirs.
Our client relationships are among our greatest competitive assets. We
deepen and enrich these relationships through disciplined growth,
innovation, and seamless execution. Corporate Governance Merrill Lynch
demonstrates its commitments to clients and shareholders through the
firm"s emphasis on excellence, integrity and ethical behaviour. We
maintain a strong and engaged board of independent directors to oversee
our business practices and make recommendations for improvement, if
needed.

Job Description :
Required Technical Expertise : - The candidate should be having very
good command on C++, STL and Multi-threading.

Desirable Technical Expertise : -
Experience in developing exchange trading platform a very big plus.
FIX and MMTP protocols (Financial Information Exchange, Multimedia
Multiplexing Transport)
Socket programming, Adaptive Communications Environment (ACE).

Job Location :- Mumbai & Singapore. (Please mention your preferred job
location)

CTC :- Best in the industry,

Job Profile : You would be involved in developing an electronic trading
system. You would be working with the best talent in the industry as a
team to get the product ready and this product would be used by Merill
Lynch (where in they boast of 85% transactions of NY stock exchange
happening through them). So, the work exposure is also going to be the
best.
So, please do forward me your profile along with the references as
there are around 50+ positions to be filled up..

Waiting for your early favorable response.

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul Sonawane
Fidelity IT Jobs
11 Neelkanth Udyog Bhavan