Focus after back button

Atz

Hi !...

I have one javascript part in html page and one form...

Two dropdowns. When u click on "choose state" , onclick is started and other
dropdown menu is activated. Second dropdown menu is menu for choosing city.
After u have choose city you can click on submit button and the values are
passed.
So far so good.

When i click back button ( in iExplorer) the last state, that i have
choosed, has been changed into something else. Then you have to choose the
first choosed state again...

It's interesting , when i make the same stuff in Opera a get the wright city
( the city that i have choose in the first place).

How to focus the value for the last choosed state after click on the back
button ?

Thanx in advance ....